Unique apartment near Certovka river - Mala Strana
Picturesque flat near the river of Certovka and Vltava, in the cenre of the cenre of Prague – very spacious. The inceredible view of Charles Bridge and both rivers that you can enjoy picknicking on the large terrace,35m². Possible to lease furnished as well as unfurnished. The fireplace and smokebox in the living room. Grill on the terrace. The original wellmaintained hardwood parquets on the floor, tiled floor in one room. Also the original wooden doors in all rooms. The flat lets you soak up the history through round-arch-ceiling which is well involved to the interior, mainly in the bathroom. The soul of this flat attracts lovers of romance and history by its indescribable atmosphere and individualism.
47 900 CZKper month
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.