Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, st Jankovcova, garage, terrace, 86,5 sqm.
Very nice spacious 3-bedroom apartment with terrace in modern Prague Marina complex in Prague 7 – Holesovice (street Jankovcova). The apartment is located on 7th floor building with lift. Total floor area is 86,5 m2. Luxurious, beautifully performed new building, directly on the river bank. There is great emphasis on security – surveillance, CCTV system, access to smart cards. The apartment is available garage (+2000 CZK per month, must be rented) and a cellar. The apartment has a terrace (9m²) with river views. In the summer, pleasant temperatures and no air conditioning in the winter thanks to the good insulation of course. Apartment with large windows is extremely light and airy. There is a fully equipped quality kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, chamber and utility room – laundry room. Enjoy a unique opportunity to live right by the river! There more similar apartments in the building! Photo illustration only from another apartment.
|other water source|
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jankovcova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||86,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.