Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+ k for rent, str. Kolinska, Vinohrady, 75 m², suitable for roommate
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment 3+kk after reconstruction. The apartment is located on the third floor of the brick building without an elevator. This spacious apartment (75m²) has two bedrooms, hall and a living room with the kitchenette where we can find a fridge / freezer, gas cooker with oven and microwave. The apartment has also a storage. The nice, spacious bathroom has a bathtube, toilet is separately. Heating is WAW, there is a linoeum on the floors. The apartment is suitable for roommate. The building is located in an excellent location right in the center of Vinohrady – one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Prague. About countless shopping and entertainment options (eg, near the Flora Palace), of course there is an excellent accessibility as well (Jiriho z Podebrad metro, tram lines). Home sweet home recommends!
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kolínská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.