Prague apartment - duplex for rent, 5+kk for rent, Prague 3, Žižkov, ul Roháčova, 200 m², 2 terraces
We offer to rent furnished, very nice apartment – duplex 5 + kk, 200 m2, Praha 3, Zizkov – Roháčova street. The apartment is located in the last two floors, of nice, renovated apartment building. At the bottom are 2 spacious bedrooms, bathroom with toilet, dressing room with washer and dryer. In the upper part is generously designed living room with fully equipped kitchen and terrace, 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with window and separate toilet. Finally a mezzanine gives access to a 2nd terrace facing Vitkov. The flat has an independant gas heating, satelite, alarm and high speed internet. Possibility to rent it furnished subject to agreement. Excellent location close to the center in a quiet, perfectly kept building with card security access. Public transport nearby, parking on the street.. The apartment has a great atmosphere – the floors are parquet floors, ceilings are high windows lining. Building (from 1910) is just after the reconstruction and is situated in a pleasant area of Žižkov Vítkov. Connection to downtown is great, the way takes about 10 minutes, Billa supermarket is located 200 m.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Roháčova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.