Prague Beautiful penthouse apartment 3+1 in family house, Dolni Pocernice, Listopadova Street
Beautiful penthouse apartment in family house is located in Prague 9 – Dolni Pocernice. Pleasant residential area provides quiet living near to the country, but with great accessibility to the centre. The house passed through complete renovation in year 2007. The apartment 3+1 is placed on the 2nd floor and has total area of 120 sqm. Floor is covered by paving and carpets. Cables for connection are available to use. There is possibility of storage in the attic. Within few minutes you'll reach fields and greenery great for long walks and sports on fresh air. Parking is available in front of the house in the courtyard. Really quiet locality with great transport accessibility to the centre of the city – 14 minutes from near railway station to Masarykovo nádraží – station of metro „B“ Náměstí republiky. The way to the centre of Prague takes proximately 20 minutes.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Listopadová, Praha 9 - Dolní Počernice|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.