Prague, beautiful,furnished apartment for rent, Malá Strana, Zborovská, 4+1, 147 m², balcony
Very beautiful, tastefully furnished apartment is located on the 1st floor of newly reconstructed building with lift, in a prime location of Prague 5, Malá Strana – Zborovská street. The disposition of the flat is 4 +1, rooms are separated. The new kitchen is equipped (fridge, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave), bathrooms (total 3) has a Jacuzzi, shower, washing machine, toilet. To this representative apartment belongs a balcony (approx 4m²), cellar and storage room. The owner also offers the option of renting a garage – not included in price. Heating is gas, parquet floors and floating. Satellite available. The location is ideal within the meaning of excellent transport connections and cultural and commercial centers, connections to other parts of Prague is very good – tram stop is 3 minutes from the house, subway 10 minute walk or two tram stops. VIEWS FROM 1.7.2017.
60 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||147 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
from day: 2017/06/23
from day: 2017/06/23
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.