Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 4+1, street Na Starce, Kosire, quiet area, 110m²
We offer ro rent spacious apartment 4+1 on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. This very nice apartment is rented partly furnished. The apartment has three separated bedrooms, living room and kitchen which is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob and dishwasher. There is a bathtub and washing machine in the bathroom, toilet is separately. The apartment has a telephone line and wiring for the Internet. Heating is gas. The apartment has a balcony, pantry and cellar. The house is located in a quiet part of Prague, near lots of greenery, but there is also excellent transport accessibility – the way to the city center takes 20 minutes. The apartment is suitable for families or for clients seeking a quiet and comfortable living away from the city rush.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Stárce, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.