Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, st. Stoupající, Prosek, 78 m², loggia.
A nice sunny apartment 3+kk for rent on a total area of 78 m2 in the street Stoupajici, Prague 9 – Prosek. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the house. It is partly furnished – kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and electric stove. Room with built-in wardrobes. Bathroom with tub and washing machine. The floors are tiles and floating floors. The apartment includes a balcony and a cellar. Parking in the garage for a fee 2.000, – per month (no need to rent with the apartment, any agreement with the owner). The apartment is located in a very quiet and nice area with lots of greenery around. Not far from the house is a metro station Prosek line C. In the vicinity of a shopping center Billa. Flat very suitable for families with children.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Stoupající, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.