Prague, interesting furnished 1 bedroom apartment to rent, Novovysočanská street, 40m², garden.
We offer to rent a beautiful sunny apartment 1+kk (40 m2) in a new brick building with lift in Prague 9, Novovysocanska street. The apartment includes a garden the size of 30 square meters. The apartment is located on the ground floor and is in excellent condition – the apartment is all new. Fully furnished, laminate floors, ceramic tiles, plastic windows, fire doors etc.. The apartment also includes a garage in 1000, -CZK/month. The house was building inspections in 2007, is watched by a camera system, right in the apartment is also involved in intrusion detection system connected to the PCO (including SOS silent alarm), and flat interior furnishings are insured. The apartment has internet access and satellite. According to the agreement and the possibility of leaving the garden furniture. The apartment has a common corridor for two flats and is just like the other apartments in the house from the road situated on the south side (sheer calm during the working day), in a quiet location close to the green house building suitable for walking (the Balkans, Pražačka, Vítkov Parukářka) . Within walking distance are the sports center and hotel Step Pražačka. There are also restaurants, non-stop and veterinary care benzina with dishwasher. Excellent transport links by car and public transport, bus stop directly in front of the house, about 5 minutes by tram., All metro lines to approximately 15 min.
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Novovysočanská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.