Prague, very nice, unfurnished apartment to rent, Hogerova st, Prague 5, 3+1, 93 m² + 60 m² terrace
Very nice apartment for rent is located on the first floor of the building with elevator, at Prague 5, Hlubočepy / Barrandov; Hogerova Street. 3 +1 apartment is unfurnished, but there is very nice and fully equipped kitchen (fridge, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave), rooms are separated. In the part of this spacious apartment (total 93 m2) are built-in cabinets and cloack room. There is a bathtub and toilet, additional toilet is separate. The apartment has a large terrace – 60m², which complements the overall impression of a very nice apartment. The floors are parquet and PVC, heating is gas. Cable Internet connections – the UPC. Posibility of garage renting. Bus and tram station (and shops) are about 8 minutes walk from the house.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Högerova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||153 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.