Prague, Luxury duplex 3+1, Nusle, terrace, garage, swimming pool, fitness, 110m²
Beautiful duplext 3+1 in Nusle, street Neklanova. Flat is situated on the 4th and 5th floors of brick building without lift. Flat is furnished, new modern kitchen with all appliances (fridge, freezer, stove, glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher), living room with fireplace and separated WC in down part, bathroom with corner tub, washing machine and toilet, 2 separated bedrooms and storage room in upper part. Other equipments of the flat – TV, satellite TV, phone and internet connection. There is a big common terrace (72 m2) in the house. It is possible to rent 2 parking spaces for fee located in the next street Lumírova. In addition, there is the possibility of using the swimming pool, fitness and jacuzzi for fee 2000, -.This apartment is situated in a quiet locality, close to the huge park Vyšehrad with a great panorama on Prague – Vltava river, Prague Castle, etc. Perfect transportation – tram stops just 200m from the building, and goes in the direction Náradní třída or Karlovo square. Subway line B – Karlovo square is just three stops. Nearby is also trunk-road approach. Just have a look at the attached pictures!
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Neklanova, Praha 2 - Nusle|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.