Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk, residence Botanica, balcony, cellar, 65m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 65 m2 with balcony (13m²) is located on the second floor in the new building from 2004 in Prague 5 – Jinonice residential district Botanica. The cellar and garage parking for one car which is already included in the rent. The kitchen is fully equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven and refrigerator. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. There spacious wardrobes. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Very quiet neighborhood. Quick links to the city center thanks to the metro „B“ station New Butovice. Further, the amount of bus lines, urban and intercity. Great amenities – shopping center Nove Butovice, clinic Lipa, park Vidoule, Prokopske udoli.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.300,- CZK|
|Address||Hlubocká, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||77,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.