Beautiful, spacious apartment 2+1 (69 sqm) for rent in Prague 1, Husova street.
Beautiful, spacious apartment 2 + 1 in Prague 1, Husova street. The apartment is situated in the 3rd floor of brick house. The apartment passed complete reconstruction.The total useful area is 69 sqm. The apartment is fully equipped with furniture. Modern kitchen with appliances. On the floors there are parquets. There is possibility to rent parking space in the yard of the house for a fee of CZK 4000. Wonderful location. The historical center of town. Fascinating atmosphere. Old and Wenceslas Square nearby. Excellent civic amenities. Restaurants, cafes and bars everywhere in the surroundings. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Cultural life guaranteed. You can visit some of nerby theaters or music clubs. Easy access to all parts of the city. Tram stop only a few minutes walk from the house.
22 500 CZKper month
|Address||Husova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.