Prague, romantic and cozy apartment 1+kk for rent, Sazavska street, parking, 35 sqm.
We offer to rent very nice sunny apartment 1 + kk in Vinohrady, street Sazavska. The apartment is located in the reconstructed brick building with an elevator. The total floor area is 35 sqm. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish modern furniture. There is very nice kitchen with appliances. In the bathroom there is a shower. Floating floors and tiles. Parking space for a fee of CZK 2000 per month. Excellent location in the center of Prague. There are excellent civic amenities. Restaurants, cafes and shops all around. Rich cultural life – theaters and music clubs all over the neighborhood. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Namesti Miru only a few minutes walk from the house. It is possible to rent this flat for a long or short time.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ CZK 3000 utilities + CZK 2000 energy|
|Address||Sázavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.