Prague, apartment 4+1 in the villa for rent, with pool, garden and garage, Stresovice, 135m²
Very nice and spacious apartment in Prague 6, neighbourhood Střešovice. The apartment is situated in the first floor of a family villa with pool and garden. You will be amazed in the moment of entering beside the pool and maintained garden by living room with fireplace, or better say salon, which has amazing 56 sq.m. In the apartment there are at your disposal two bathrooms, one with massage bathtube and shower bath, second with corner bathtube, two bedrooms, workroom, pantry, cloak-room and toilet. Parquet on the floor. In the kitchen,cloak-room,bathrooms, toilet and pantry is ceramic paving. Int the workroom and one bedroom is carpet on the floor. For parking of Your car is at disposal garage which belongs to the house and it is necessary to rent it with the apartment. Very nice and silent place full of greenery, near is sporting place, restauration, … Association to the centre of Prague by bus. The apartment is partially furnished, but it is possible to rent it with full furnishing.
34 000 CZKper month
|Address||Cukrovarnická, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.