Prague 2, Nice cozy one room apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Londynska Street
Very nice, bright one room apartment in such a nice place – Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The area is 31sqm and is on the 3rd floor of a brick house with elevator. The apartment is rented unfurnished, only with basic equipped kitchen corner. In the bathroom thee is a shower. Parquets and paving on the floor. Possibility of very quick Internet connection via ADSL (telephone line). A pleasant and advantageous locality in the heart of the capital. Beautiful wide streets with greenery, original cafes and restaurants, many different shops. Close to the house is metro station Namesti Miru (green line) and I.P.Pavlova (red line), transport connection in simply perfect. I.P.Pavlova is important tram stop with many lines in both day and night hours. Neighbourhood provides many possibilities of cultural life as well.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities/1 person + electricity|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||31 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.