Prague, nice sunny partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Dejvice, garden, balcony, parking
Great apartment 3+kk of 81 sqm, Prague 6 – Dejvice. Flat is newly fully furnished, in the modern kitchen you will find all appliances. In the nice bathroom is bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with a lift. (the house was built on the uphill so the half of the flat is on the height of the 2nd floor and the other half is in the height of ground floor). Good nice balcony, front-garden. PArking in the secure underground parking is in the rent included. Nice quiet area with excellent transportation access to the centre (up to 15 minutes MHD, Dejvicka subway 5 min away on the tram) and the entire offer of civic amenities (shops, restaurants, cafes, fittness). Nearby is also a wilderness area Divoka Sarka – the possibility of relaxation in nature. Available now.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.