Completely furnished flat 4+kk (155 m²) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, prestigious locality Zahrebska street
We offer to rent luxury apartment in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Zahrebskla street. – The flat is fully furnished incl. bedding, towels, iron, ironing board, all the cleaning and cooking plates, cutlery, glasses. Apartment and building after reconstruction. The apartment is set up high-quality and inexpensive service firm connection to the Internet. Large plasma TV. Disposition of rooms – three bedrooms upstairs, bathroom. Living room, kitchenette, dining room and another bathroom on the lower ground floor apartment. The house is located in one of Prague's most prestigious neighborhoods, Vinohrady. Just a few steps from Namesti Miru. The vineyard area can find plenty of cafes and parks. It can be rented short term 60 000 CZK / month.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 2000 CZK + 2000 CZK garage|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||155 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.