Prague, stylish apartment 1+kk, st. Lodecka, Nove Mesto, 77m², unfurnished, reception, alarm
We offer to rent beautiful and stylish apartment 1+kk, located on the third floor of a Baroque building in Prague 1, about 300 meters from the shopping center Palladium. The apartment is rented unfurnished, the furniture on the photos is of the previous tenant. But the owner can arrange the apartment with some furniture after agreement. In the apartment there is an equipped kitchenette. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and toilet is separate. The apartment is spacious, has 77 square meters and there are distributions for PC network. Alarm is connected to the central security. There is also an opportunity to establish a virtual office here. The house has a reception. We recommend that clients who are looking for original and comfortable living in the heart of Prague. Excellent amenities and transport accessibility to all parts of the city!
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Lodecká, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.