Beautiful, spacious family house 5+1 with the garden in a quiet locality of Prague 6, Brevnov.
Fine, sunny family house 5 +1 (250m²) with the garden in the demand locality Prague 6. The house is located in a residential area Brevnov. The house is not equipped (in agreement with the owner can be equipped – for the extra 15000/month). The beautiful new kitchen with appliances. In addition, 2 nice, spacious bathrooms. Parquet floors and floor tiles. Entrance to the garden through the spacious terrace. 2 garages belong to the house. Location excels its peaceful atmosphere. Many possibilities for relaxation and rest. Near by Brevnov monastry with the church st. Margaret. Parks challenge to long walks. Quality of civic amenities in the neighborhood. Perfect transportation availability – tram or bus stop a few steps from the house.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Říčanova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||325 m²|
|Grounds area||365 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.