Prague 7 Great apartment 2+kk for long term rent, terrace, Farského Street
Furnished apartment has 2 rooms and kitchen corner and is located in a house in Farského Street, Prague 7 – Holesovice. The apartment is on the last, 7th floor, which guarantee privacy and tranquillity. The apartment underwent renovation and is rented equipped with colour harmonized furniture. Only bed is missing. Kitchen is spacious and equipped with following appliances – fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dish washer and microwave. Further washing machine in the bathroom. Great advantage of the apartment is the terrace, which is facing the courtyard and has ‚rain lobby‘. It gives nice view on nice facades and greenery in the courtyard. Neighbourhood provides complete civic amenities and fast connection to the city centre. Within walking distance is entrance to Royal Park Stromovka, one of the most famous parks in Prague. It connects you with the River Vltava, Prague ZOO, Dejvice and is very tempting for walk and other relaxation.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Farského, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.