Prague 2 Newly renovated apartment 3+1 for rent, Vinohrady, large terrace
Stylish, newly renovated 3+1 in Šafaříkova Street – Prague 2 – Vinohrady – luxurious apartment with especiall large terrace copying its whole wide. The apartment is on the last floor, what gives you perfect view over the roofs in the direction to the centre. As you can see on the photos, the apartment very stylish renovated and can be furnished with new, modern furniture. Light walls and darker floors appeal very bright. The kitchen is fully equipped. Great advantage seems to be opportunity to use a garage for 2 cars, 24hour watched, which is already included in the price of the apartment. Locality promises both complete civic amenities, and rich cultural surroundings. Although the area of Zvonařka is beautiful and quiet, with a lot of green in the streets, it is only 2 minutes from public transport junction I.P.Pavlova (red line metro station and trams).
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šafaříkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.