Apartment for sale 3 +1 80 m² in the locality of Prague 6 - Stresovice
Sales spacious apartment 3 +1 in the locality of Prague 6-Stresovice. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of 4 It is a prefabricated house in a quiet Stresovice construction. The apartment is in the chvílinachází before reconstruction, but there have been exchanged for plastic plumbing risers and there was a window replacement. In the near future will house the entire thermal insulation. The apartment belongs also a garage, which is near the house. Heating is gas and driving charges, including the NP to be around 6.000,–CZK. Bathroom and toilet are separate. Property is personal. The kitchen is also introduced gas. As already mentioned, the house is situated in a sought after and quiet location. There are all civic amenities and good access to downtown is commonplace. For a tour of the apartment do not hesitate to contact agent James Vulina 774994219
5 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Střešovická, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.