Praha, beautiful, fully furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Bartoskova, Nusle, 50m², balcony
We offer to rent fully and luxuriously furnished apartment 2+kk. The apartment is located on the second floor of maintained brick building with no elevator and consists of a living room with kitchenette, bedroom, dressing room, hallway with storage space for washing machine, dryer and boiler, bathroom with large shower, plus the apartment has a balcony and a cellar, which is also complete renovated. The floors are covered with oak parquet floors, walls with neighboring apartments are soundproof. There is also a telephone line with an internet connection. It is a quiet location not far from the center. The is wiide range of activities for active or passive leisure. Shops and restaurants on every corner. Lovers of cultural life made happy nearby theater Na Fidlovacce and Bez zabran. Excellent access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Bus or tram stop only a few minutes walk from the house, Prague – Vrsovice train station nearby.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.500 CZK|
|Address||Bartoškova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful fully furnished apartment, 2kt, can be rented as short-term, street Slavojova - Prague 2 - Nusle
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.