Prague 5 Very spacious apartment 7+1, Holečkova Street, usable as an office
Very spacious apartment in Holečkova street, Prague 5. Disposition is 7+1, 136 sqm, and it is the only apartment on the 2nd floor of the house. On the floors in the whole flat are beautiful parquets, and three rooms has heavy carpets, which could be removed before moving in or can stay – depens on agreement. There are two bathrooms and two toilets. In the kitchen there is a ceramic hob, oven and fridge/freezer. The apartment is large and spacious and it can be used as an office or business apartment as well. Cables for computer network are installed, and sheet metal covered security door as well. Secure is also the house, cameras installed and security main door. The apartment is located in a quiet part of Košíře with great accessibility to the centre – 2 minutes to metro station Anděl – yellow line. There is beautiful park for relaxation nearby – Kinského zahrady.
|other water source|
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Holečkova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.