Prague, renovated bright apartment 2+1 for rent, in a great locality - Vinohrady, Jana Masaryka, 48m²
Very nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 is in Jana Masaryka Street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick house without elevator. One separate room. New kitchen is equipped only with electric stove. In the bathroom is a shower, also heating. Parquets and paving on the floors. Two small halls – by the entrance and kitchen. A pleasant and lucrative location in the heart of the capital. Not far from the house is the metro station Namesti Miru and I.P. Pavlova as well as a lot of tram and bus stops. Not far is the Wenceslas Square with all the amenities (restaurants, bars, shops, etc.) and many are in the vicinity. Important information in advance – the apartment is not suitable for room share and living with animals.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 3000,- / 1 person + electricity|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.