Prague Sunny apartment 2+kk for rent, terrace, new building complex Zelené Město
Sunny apartment in a new building complex „Zelené Město“ (Green City), which is located in Prague 3 – Jarov, at the crossroads of streets Konevova and Spojovaci. This project is supposed to be very green in the first place. And should create comfortable place for living for families with children or young couples considering proximity to the centre. The apartment is on the second floor and has nice terrace, which connect bedroom with living room. Both rooms are brightened with extra large windows. In the living room is kitchen corner with fridge, dish washer, ceramic hob and oven. Bathroom with tub and two sinks, toilet is separate. To the apartment belongs one garage place, which is possible to rent for CZK 1.500/per month. Telephone and UPC connection. Cloak room. You can reach the centre within 20 minutes. Complete civic amenities in the neighborhood. And really a lot of greenery around, it is worth visit.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.500,- garage (optional) + 3.500,- utilities|
|Address||Nad Smetankou, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.