Unique design family house 5+1, large garden, spectacular views, 25 mins from Prague
Wonderful family house in the romantic village Čtyřkoly, district Benesov with spectacular views and comfort for demanding. The house was built in 2008 on total plot area of 1007 m2. The house is equipped with luxury Italian kitchen, solid wood floors, custom inbuilt cupboards, design bathrooms. The ground floor is a hall, toilet, bedroom, large living room, kitchen. From the living room entrance to a beautiful terrace with a garden that provides a beautiful view to the wooded surroundings. Garden is oriented to the south which provides sunshine all day, in winter nicely warms the lower part of the house thanks to a big windows. The upper floor features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and office, each room has its own dressing room. Other abovestandarts as underfloor heating, intelligent alarm, separate double garage. Čtyřkoly village is located in a beautiful valley near the golf course Konopiště, renowned hotel Sen. The location has excellent access to Prague by train stop in the village, the train runs every hour. Trip by car to Prague takes approximately 25 minutes on D1 motorway. I highly recommend a tour
|other water source|
8 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Čtyřkoly, Čtyřkoly (Okres Benešov)|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.