Beautiful family house 130 m², with garden, quiet part of town Rokycany
Very nice family house 4+kk of an area of 130 m2 is situated in an attractive location on the outskirts of town Rokycany. Ground floor consists of entrance hall, hallway, spacious bedroom, bathroom with toilet and utility room used as a woodshed. Furthermore, there is a living room with fireplace and kitchenette, where are located wooden stairs leading to another floor, which is divided into two interconnecting rooms. Part of the house is an attic accessible only from the outside – after adjustments can be used for extension of the residential area. Water heating ensured karma. For heating of whole house is used fireplace insert with heat exchanger and hot-air distribution, which is currently in reconstruction to save energy – in the future it could be used also to heating of water (after exchange of karma for boiler). The total annual cost of energy is about 15 000, – CZK. Garden of area of 100 m2, where is situated the garden house currently used as a workshop, belongs to the house. The house is not located directly at the road. You can reach him driveway among other properties.
|other water source|
2 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Okrouhlici, Rokycany|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.