Prague, beautiful apartment 3+kk for rent, Zizkov, 100m², two terraces, parking, Residence Jeseniova
We have a unique offer of beautiful apartment for you! This is an interesting layout apartment 3+kk with a great atmosphere in the new building from 2010. The apartment is spacious, has almost 100 square meters and consists of two bedrooms (14m²), living room with furnished kitchenette (45m²), two bathrooms with toilets – one with a bathtub, washing machine, and th eother with shower corner. The kitchen has fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Then there is the small storage, spacious hall and more advantage: two terraces – less one is oriented to the southeast and the second one (whith entrance from both rooms and from the kitchen) is facing to the south. The rent also includes parking in the garage and the entrance to garage is directly from the elevator. The house is a part of Jeseniova Residence, a complex of four apartment buildings in a closed area with a playground. Proximity of a park is one of the strengths of the complex, another advantage is a wonderful view. There is a central reception and security camera system. In the vicinity there are a countless entertainment and shopping options.The ideal place to live!
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeseniova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.