Prague, nice, spacious, unfurnished apartment to rent Dejvice, ul Sušická, 3 +1, 105 m², balcony
Very nice, unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the second floor of the family house, at Prague 6, Dejvice, street Sušická. Apartment after reconstruction provides plenty of space – the total area is 105 square meters – and has three bedrooms (one includes the entrance to the balcony) and a large kitchen equipped kitchen (cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher). In the beautiful bathroom is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. The floors are parquet and tiles, central heating. Together with the apartment you can rent a garage for extra fee. Tenants can use a telephone line and cable – TV and internet. Transport links are good, the tram station is located 5 minutes from the house – Dejvická Metro station is then 2 stations by tram. The apartment is designed for long-term lease and is ideal for larger family.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sušická, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.