Prague, spacious apartment 1+kk for rent, Ke Karlovu, Nove Mesto, garden for use, 45 sqm
Beautiful apartment in the centre of Prague – Ke Karlovu Street, close to I.P.Pavlova. The apartment underwent complete renovation recently. The disposition is 1+ kitchen corner, but is very spacious (45 sqm) and allows to divide the space to sleeping area and kitchen with dining area. Small entrance hall with rack & shoe. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove with oven, fridge and microwave. Nice bathroom with shower, washing machine and toilet. The apartment is fully furnished with new and modern furniture. Is bright and spacious. Great advantage of the house is a rear garden, which can be used by the tenants of the house only. Advantageous locality in the centre of Prague – perfect transport connection to all parts of the city and great civic amenities in the neighbourhood. Lots of greenery – Botanical Garden and parks. Available since the 3rd of October 2017.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 3000,-|
|Address||Ke Karlovu, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.