Praha, luxury furnished apartment 4+kk, street Italska, Vinohrady, 134m², parking, 2 terraces
We offer to rent a luxury apartment 4+kk in a brick building with an eleveator built in year 2009. The apartment has 134m², has three bedrooms, living room with fully equipped kitchen – cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster. There is a comfortable bathroom with bath, shower and bidet. All rooms have built-in cupboards, in the apartment there is a washer, dryer and air conditioning as well. Floors are wooden,there is also a satellite connection and UPC and a sunny terrace and balcony with views. In the house is a 24-hour security service and reception To the apartment belongs the garage space (for a fee CZK 4000, -/monthly) and a cellar. The house is located in a very popular area of Vinohrady, around countless shopping and entertainment options. Home sweet home can only recommend!
71 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 house fees, + 4000 parking, + 3000 energies estimation|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||134 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Luxurious, unfurnished, renovated apartment 3+kk (97 m²) for rent, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Jiriho z Podebrad square, lift
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.