Prague 4 Great one room apartment for long term rent, after renovation, balcony, Otradovicka Street
Great one-room apartment for long term rent, Prague 4 – Kamýk, Otradovická Street. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a panel house with elevator. The house underwent a complete renovation – new windows, insulated facade playing colours. Renovated is the apartment as well – new brick bathroom and new kitchen unit, balcony with windows – loggia. Kitchen is equipped with stove with ceramic hob, fridge and microwave. The apartment is furnished, including build-in wardrobes in the corridor. Washing machine. On the balcony is modest seating and sun blinds. Wide view from the balcony. Small cellar as another storage room. Parking is possible on the street without any restrictions, or you can use close guarded parking. Transport connection – 10 minutes on the metro „C“ Kačerov, centre is reachable within 25 minutes. Good civic amenities provided. Only 3 minutes from the house is shopping centre. Quiet locality with lot of greenery and parks within walking distance. Living in Prague surroundings with great transport connection to the city centre.
|other water source|
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Otradovická, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.