Prague 2 Nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Koubkova Street, Vinohrady
Nice apartment 2+kk (kitchen corner) for long term rent. The apartment is furnished only with kitchen unit, seat and wardrobe. Apartment is facing both the street and the courtyard. The kitchen is mostly in the corridor, which saves space in the rooms and is equipped with gas stove and refrigerator. Floating floors and paving on the floors. Nice spacious bathroom with tub and toilet. On the windows are pelmets and curtains. The apartment is located on the second floor of a brick house with elevator, and has for older houses typical high ceilings. Very nice locality on the boarder of Vinohrady, Prague part known for its streets full with greenery, original cafes and high living standard. Nearby is park Folimanka with possibility of active relaxation. All three metro lines reachable within 10 minutes – I.P.Pavlova, Náměstí Míru and Muzeum. Frequent trams in both day and night hours. Great civic amenities provided. Nearby in Náměstí Míru (Square), popular place of markets, cultural events and public meetings.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Koubkova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.