Prague, beautiful comfortable apartment 3 + kk, balcony, 102 m², Plaská street, Prague 1
Prague, beautiful apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 102 m² has just undergone a complete renovation. We managed to create a bright and spacious apartment providing great comfort. Entrance Hall. Two bedrooms, living room with kitchen and dining area is furnished with modern corner sofa, chest of drawers and ethnic dining table with chairs. Other furnishings include wardrobes and beds in both bedrooms. In one of the bedrooms can be found entrance to the balcony (5 m2) and a dressing room. Bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. There is also a washing machine. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick house with elevator, Plaská Street, Prague 1 – Malá Strana. Great place to live – historical centre of Prague within walking distance, nice parks in the neighbourhood (Kinského Gardens, Petřín, Kampa), River Vltava. Many original restaurants and cafes around, theatres. Shopping centre Nový Smíchov with huge market, shops and cinema. Connection to the centre perfect thanks to frequent tram in both day and night hours. Metro line „B“ Anděl or Národní třída 3 tram stops.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 750 CZK/person + electricity + gas|
|Address||Plaská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.