Praha apartment 4+1 Res.Terasy Cerveny Vrch, Vokovice, 190m², winter garden, balcony, garage
We offer to rent deluxe apartment 4 +1 in the new brick building with a beautiful view to the green. Three glass walls overlook the cardinal east-south-north with a view of the Šárka Valley and there is located balcony as well. The apartment is rented furnished or unfurnished – according to the tenant. It consists of three bedrooms, living room and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with built-in appliances (dishwasher, oven with ceramic hob, oven and grill, fridge, freezer). There is also a small working room with washing machine. The apartment has two bathrooms, one with a bathtub, the other with shower. Wooden floors are floating. To the apartment belongs a parking space in underground garage. The house is located in the new complex of the buildings with a common security protection. Near the post office, bank, business center. Behind the house is the forest leading to the valley. The way toh the center by car takes 10 minutes. Near the tram stop – to subway station Dejvicka 10 minutes. The long-term lease – price for negotiation.
34 900 CZKper month
|Address||Tibetská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||190 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.