Prague Fantastic new apartment 4+kk, luxurious furnished, terrace, parking, Vinohrady
Beautiful new flat 4+kk, located in Prague 3 – Žižkov, on the second floor of a new building in residential complex Riegrovi Sady. The apartment is furnished with luxurious, custom-made furniture. Possibility to furnished it more. The apartment has total area of 134 sqm and sunny terrace. There are two bedrooms, living room with kitchen and dining corner, and another room usable as a study. Kitchen is equipped with all important appliances. To above-standard equipment belong under floor heating, air-conditioning, 24-hour reception, security. Further in the apartment is connection for telephone, satellite and cable. Private cellar size 4 sqm. It is possible to rent a garage for a fee of CZK 5,000 / month – one or more. The apartment is very bright and provides outstanding view on the Old Town and Prague Castle. Great transport connection to all parts of Prague thanks to metro station Muzeum (line „A“ and „C“) and tram stop just 2 minutes from the Residential complex is located right next to favourite park Riegrovi Sady – which is just asking for walks and realxation.
58 000 CZKper month
|Address||Italská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||134 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.