Spacious furnished apartment 3+1 (126 sqm) for rent, Prague 6 - Bubenec, street Dr. Z. Wintera, balcony
We offer to rent spacious 3+1 on the fourth floor of the brick building without a lift. The apartment has two bedrooms, living room and kitchen, and its area is 126 sqm. It is furnished with standard furniture. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, there is a gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and microwave. In the kitchen there is a washing machine as well. In the bathroom a bathtub, WC is separately. To the apartment belongs small storage and small balcony with lovely view into the courtyard. There is also a TV with a UPC connection. The house is located in Bubenec, a good quarter of Prague 6, with good amenities and accessibility. The way to the city center takes 10 minutes.
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 3000 CZK|
|Address||dr. Z. Wintra, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||126 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.