Renovated commercial building, 590 sqm, lucrative location, Nepomuk, Pilsen-south
This huge, renovated building is located in the center of Nepomuk. The building consists of a restaurant, patisserie, bistro, lounge/game room and two kitchens. The first floor of the building is currently unused, there is only one dwelling unit. Existing facilities can be further expanded to include accommodation with a capacity of about 50 beds. Building is also approved for use for one more activity – production of delicacies. The restaurant is also suitable for music reproduction. There are implemented noise abatement measures that have passed tests in 2007. Terrace (30 sqm) belongs also to the building and offers sitting directly on the historic square. There is also the site (50 sqm) used as background. Parking is available on a large parking lot in front of the building or at yard. In the building there is a connection to the telephone line and set up internet. Lucrative locality of excellent accessibility. Price does not include equipment that can be in agreement with the landlord to purchase profitably. The object is also possible to rent.
|other water source|
7 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||nám. A. Němejce, Nepomuk|
|Usable area||590 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.