Prague 1 Furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Kaprova Street, balcony, 65 sqm
Nice furnished apartment 2+1 in the historical centre of Prague – Kaprova Street. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house without elevator. Is completely furnished with older furniture. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove and fridge and has entrance to the balcony facing the courtyard. Other two rooms in the flat with possibility to be separated. Older TV and phone line. Bathroom with bath tub and, toilet separate. The Street Kaprova leads right to the Old Town Square – real historical centre of Prague. Within 3 minutes walk you can reach the most beautiful sights of Prague. In the neighbourhood are very nice and cosy cafes and restaurants of all types of cuisine. Nearby is for example Faculty of Arts of The Charles University, Concert Hall Rudolfinum, Main Public Library, etc. Civic amenities provided. Great transport accessibility to all parts of Prague due to many day and night trams, bus and metro line station „A“ Staroměstská.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kaprova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.