Prague, modern and spacious apartment 3+kk for rent, Hřebenky, Pod Hybšmankou, terrace, 99 m²
Spacious, sunny unfurnished apartment 3 + kk, 99m² for rent in Prague 5 – Hřebenky in the street Pod Hybšmankou. The apartment is located on the first floor of the two-storey building with six apartments, renovated in 2003. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, a living room with kitchenette, balcony, bathroom and separate WC. There is also a cellar, storage-room and a sauna. The kitchen has a oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge with freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has a corner bath. Heating is ensured by its own gas boiler. Easy parking on the street directly in front. quiet location full of greenery with good transport links 5 min to downtown, 10 min to the airport. In near all amenities, also for foreigners, English school.
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 (house services, including Internet and sauna) + energy transcript of a tenant|
|Address||Pod Hybšmankou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||99 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.