Prague, furnished duplex apartment for rent, Prague 5, Košíře, Musílkova st, 2+kk, 60m², terrace
Very nice, fully furnished duplex apartment for rent is located on the third floor of brick buildings (new construction 2002) with lift, on address Prague 5, Košíře – Musílkova street. At the bottom of flat is living room with equipped kitchenette (fridge, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave oven) and toilete. In the upper part of the apartment is the bedroom and bathroom with bath and second toilet. There is also a washing machine. Aircondition, central heating, parquet floor. Terrace of 6m² area is located in a quiet courtyard. Location Košíře offers a quiet and pleasant living, to the center is a good tram (also night lines) are approximately 6 minutes walk from the house. Centre Nový Smíchov (large shopping and cultural center) is then a further 10 minutes by tram.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Musílkova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.