Prague, new, unfurnished house for rent, Pisnice, Velká Lada st, 1/2 RD, 160m², fireplace, garden
Family house (built 2004) for rent (half) is located on the edge of buildings, at Prague – Libuš, Pisnice, street Velká Lada. House for rent is unfurnished – 4 +1, and includes also two terraces and a garden area of 300m². The rooms are separated, it is suitable for family or for Roommates. The floors are floating, partly carpets and tiles. Gas central heating, heated floors. The apartment has two bathrooms and two toilets, in the kitchen is a refrigerator, gas stove and dishwasher. Parking is available in the yard. The owners of the house live in the second half of the house and have a dog. Nearby is an international school and horse farm. Bus stop is located aprx 15 minutes by walk.
|other water source|
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Velká lada, Praha 4 - Písnice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished 3 separate units in the house for rent, Sekeřická, Horní Počernice, garden, terrace, 200 m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.