Prague 1 Beautiful furnished apartment2+1 for long term rent, Petrská Street, great locality
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+1, 56 sqm, in a quiet and living friendly locality in the heart of the city – Petrská Street, Prague 1. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick house with elevator. Is furnished with nice furniture with practical storage spaces. Bedroom has double bed and wardrobe with a mirror, in the living room is spacious corner couch, coffee table, writing desk with a chair, TV. Also dining corner in the room. The kitchen is brightened with large window and equipped with fridge, cooking hot spot (double) and microwave oven. In the bathroom is bath tub and washing machine. Satellite TV and possibility of internet. Civic amenities in the neighbourhood above standard – shopping centre Paladium or Kotva, more different shops in the streets, services, restaurants, swimming pool, theatre Archa. Old Town Square and Venceslaw Squre 10 minutes walk. Perfect connection to all parts of Prague thanks to metro line „B“ and „C“, and frequent trams both in day and night hours. Within walking distance you'll find historical sights, River Vltava embankment with cycling path, playground for children. Beautiful living in the city centre.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.