Prague Furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Kašparovo náměstí, quiet locality, new building
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for long term rent is located on Kašparovo náměstí (Square) in Prague 8 – Liben. Very quiet locality with good connection to the centre – metro line „B“ or „C“ within 10 minutes from the house, city centre within 20 minutes. Square with park in front of the house, nice and living-friendly place. Many possibilities of active relaxation in the neighbourhood – inline skating, sports, Prague ZOO nearby. The apartment is on the 4th floor of a new building with elevator. The area of 45 sqm is divided into bedroom, living room with kitchen and bathroom. Private cellar. Modern kitchen is equipped with fridge with freezer, dishwasher, cooking hot spot, digestor and oven. The apartment is completely furnished with practical wooden furniture. Washing machine and TV. Comfortable parking on the street. Nice apartment for a young couple.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kašparovo nám., Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.