Prague, nice, spacious and unfurnished apartment to rent Dejvicka st, 3+1, balcony, 115m², cellar
Very nice, unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the 4th floor of brick building with no elevator, at Prague 6, Dejvice – Dejvická street. The apartment has three separate rooms (the apartment is suitable also for Roommates), the kitchen is equipped with new kitchen (gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, hood). The nice bathroom has a tub, toilet is separately. The apartment also includes a small balcony and a cellar. Heating is central, parking is available on the street. Internet connection is cable – UPC, there is also a phone line. In the house are two free, the same apartments for rent. Also possible rent as office – there is alarm instaled. Both apartments are reconstructed and thank to metro and tram station in the nearby (station Dejvická is approximately 4 minute by walk) provide a very comfortable living for a family with children or roommates.
|other water source|
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dejvická, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.