Prague, interesting unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Krc, 57 m² balcony.
Very nice and sunny apartment 1+kk with balcony situated on the third floor of a modern brick house in a quiet part of Prague 4 – Krc. Area apartment is 57 m2 and is unfurnished. Kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood. Bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes, bedside table and shelves. In the bathroom is spacious bath, toilet and washing machine. In the hall is built-in wardrobe and a shoe cabinet. The flat has a cellar and garage which has to be rented with the flat for CZK 1,500 per month. Very quiet location with full amenities in the neighborhood. Excellent transport links (bus stop about 100 meters away from the house, metro station Kačerov 7 minutes by bus). Near the house is very large Kunraticky Forest, Hospital Krc, IKEM, ideal for sport or recreation.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tavolníková, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.