Prague Very nice furnished apartment 5 + kk, 2 x terrace and parking, security devices, Hlubocepy
Beautiful duplex 5 + kk with area of 207 m2 in the street Hlubocepska, Prague 5 – Hlubocepy. Apartment is located on the 3rd and 4th floor in new building from 2002. The house is U-shaped with an internal park. On the 1st floor of the apartment is the entrance hall, living room, kitchen with dining area, bedroom and bathroom with shower and toilet. At the top are 4 bedrooms, bathroom with massage shower, tub and toilet. The 2 terraces with area 20 sqm each – one is equipped with furniture and barbecue facilities and there is greenery. Beautiful view of the rocks Prokopskeho valley. Security and safety doors. On the floors are wooden parquets and tiles. Rental 2 parking spaces. Perfect accessibility – near the house is a bus stop, underground station „Andel“ distance approximately 10 minutes. All civic amenities.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hlubočepská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||207 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.