Family house for rent 4+1 (196m²), Prague 6 - Nebušice, garden, garage
Family house for rent in Prague 6. The total area of the property is 196 m2, 4 +1. It is a living room, equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 WC. Part of the kitchen is an electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The house has a fireplace, floating floor. Other amenities: telephone, satellite TV, high speed internet, washing machine. Heating property is dealt with electric heating. The property has PVC windows with security grill, and security shutters. The house belongs to a garage with two parking spaces. Opening the garage door is automatically solved by remote control. In the whole object is installed electronic security equipment with connection to central security. Sun terrace in the garden and garden house. Excellent amenities and availability.
49 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8 000 - 10 000 utilities|
|Address||Nebušice, Praha 6 - Nebušice (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||196 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.